DIY New Year’s Eve Confetti Popper
November 29 2021 admin DIY Crafts
🎉 The Year is Almost Over! 🎉
Getting ready for a New Year’s Eve party? Check out this New Year’s Eve craft to end the year with a POP! Perfect for everyone to enjoy on the last day of the year! 😄
Materials you will need:
Disclaimer – not all materials listed are from BAZIC Products
- Empty Toilet Paper Rolls
- #4442 – Scissors
- #929 – Clear Tape
- #2050 – Glue Stick
- #961 – Duct Tape
- #3200 – Hole Punch
- Assortment of color paper
Step 1: Gather your materials.
Step 2: Designing the toilet paper roll.
- Take any colored construction paper.
- Measure out the size of the toilet paper and cut it.
- Remove excess paper if preferred.
- Tape and glue to toilet paper roll.
Step 3: Preparing and attaching the balloon.
- Take any color balloon and tie it
- Once tied, take a pair of scissors and cut the top of the balloon
- This will create an opening
- Insert the toilet paper roll into the balloon and fit all the way
- Use decorative tape to attach the balloon to the toilet paper roll
Step 4: Decorate
- Feel free to use colorful pens, markers, stickers, glitter, etc. to make your popper ready for the new year!
Step 5: Making the confetti
- Hole punch assortments of color paper and insert it into the popper
Step 6: Enjoy!
- Simply tug down the balloon and.. BAM! You’re ready to start your new year with some fun 😄
Watch our step-by-step tutorial to create your New Year’s Eve Confetti Popper:
Check out our last DIY craft here.