DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater
November 29 2021 admin DIY Crafts
🎅🏻 December 17th is National Ugly Sweater Day 🎅🏻
Don’t have a sweater to make something crazy out of?
You can make your own Ugly Sweater with this easy holiday DIY craft 😄
Materials you will need:
Disclaimer – not all materials listed are from BAZIC Products
- Sweater Template (download)
- #529 – Poster Board (or paper that is sturdy enough)
- #506 – Construction Paper
- #4413 – Scissors
- #766 – Pencil
- #2050 – Glue Stick
- #1220 – Markers
- #3467 – Glitter
- #2030 – Silicone Glue
- #3200 – Hole Punch
- For Decorating:
- Mini Pompoms
- Cotton Balls (Santa’s Beard)
Step 1: Gather your materials.
Step 2: Cut out sweater from template.
Step 2.5: Want it as an Ornament? (Optional)
- You can glue it to a poster board (or paper that is sturdy enough).
Step 3: Decorate it!
- Go crazy on your personalized Ugly Christmas Sweater!
- Decorate with whatever assortment of papers, markers, and embellishments you have
- But of course, if you would like to follow the design we made, go right ahead!
Step 4: Enjoy!
- To hang your awesome ugly sweater, use a hole punch to punch through the top of the sweater and then tie it with a ribbon.
Watch our step-by-step tutorial to create your Ugly Christmas Sweater:
Check out our last DIY craft here.