Easter Egg + Baby Chick Craft
April 08 2022 admin DIY Crafts
🐣 Who else is egg-cited for Easter? 🐣
Get ready for Easter and decorate the house with these easy Easter Eggs and Baby Chicks
Materials you will need:
- Poster Board
- Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
- Markers (to decorate)
- Copy / Printer Paper
Step 1: Gather your materials
Step 2: To make the Chick in the Egg, first cut out the template
- After cutting out the template, trace the egg to the yellow poster board (to create a chick) and cut out.
Step 3: Cut out the cracked Egg portion of the template, trace it to white copy/printer paper (or color paper if you want a colorful egg), and cut out
Step 4: Glue the cracked Egg to the bottom part of the Chick’s body
Step 5: Making the Chick’s face
- Using orange construction paper, make the beak – draw a triangle, cut out, and glue on to the chick’s face
- Use markers or other drawing materials to make the eyes of your chick
Step 6: Enjoy!
- You can create a chick without the egg by repeating Step 2 and decorating it from there.
- You can create the chick’s feet by using orange construction paper – making 2 hearts, cutting it out, and gluing to the bottom part of the chick’s body.
- You can also decorate your own Easter Eggs! Simply color on the blank egg template or cut out, trace onto a color paper, cut and decorate.
Watch our video on how to create your Easter Eggs + Baby Chick craft:
Check out our last DIY craft here.