Bazic Products - Bangkit U.S.A. Inc., El Monte, CA
Located in the heart of southern California, BAZIC Products is a leading distributor of school and office supplies that serves 60 countries world-wide. Since its inception in 1998, BAZIC Products has developed and cultivated strong supply-chain network with factories all around the globe, which allows the company to offer national-quality products with affordable price.
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for the HR function in the company.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for administering performance management program
- Assist in the hiring and termination process
- Provide guidance for employee behavior and conflict resolution
- Provide and maintain employees and management training
- Maintain and review time and attendance
- Maintain and update employees file and data
- Oversee employees benefits and enrollment
- Manage Workers Compensation claims
- Responsible for handling correspondence & verifications related to Employees, including but not limited to EDD, STATE, Garnishments, Withholding, Leaves.
- Updating company policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Project & time management
- Oral, written and E-Mail Communication Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Filing and organize
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service & Relations
- Associate Degree
- 3 years of experience in the Human Resources field.
Salary: $29.00 per hour
• Health insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time