BAZIC PRODUCTS - BANGKIT U.S.A. INC., EL MONTE, CA
System Support Technician is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to end-users regarding computer systems, hardware, software, and network-related issues.
This role requires a general understanding of various
operating systems, troubleshooting methodologies, and excellent end-user service skills. The System Support Technician collaborates with the Systems Administrator in maintaining the productivity and efficiency of the organization's technological needs.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task, desire to learn new skills and technology.
- Assists in analyzing current IT systems, architectures, and processes.
- Strong ability to support the IT needs of all users in timely manner.
- General knowledge of Microsoft products, networking, remote desktop, email setup and troubleshooting.
- Performs a wide-range of technical support duties including configuration of computers, printers, and installation of equipment and applications software, simple maintenance and repair of computers and printers, and identification and resolution of computer hardware and software problems.
- Assist in testing and preventive measures on new hardware and software.
- Install and configure hardware and software components.
- Track, prioritize, and document requests using an IT support request system.
- Assist in projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Preferred associate degree and/or 2 years of experience in an IT-related position.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, bending, stooping, squatting, twisting, and reaching.
- General knowledge in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Mac OS, networking protocols is a plus.
- SAP Business One and Microsoft SQL experience is a plus.
- Excellent report writing, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to be proactive and provide logical solutions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
Compensation: $20.00 – $22.00/hour
Job Type: Full-time