St. Patrick’s Day Craft
🍀 Looking for gold at the end of the 🌈 🍀
Have some fun with this easy St. Patrick’s Day Craft! Our assorted color finger paints are non-toxic and safe for young children to express their creativity and connect through colorful play 😊
Materials you will need:
Step 1: Gather your materials
Step 2: Cut out Pot of Gold Template
- After cutting out the template, trace the pot of gold to the black poster board and cut it out.
Step 3: Sprinkle Gold Glitter to Pot of Gold
- Using the white glue, apply some on the top of the pot and shake the gold glitter over the glue.
- Tap excess glitter.
Step 4: Glue Pot of Gold to Copy / Printer Paper
- Can glue to either side of the paper.
Step 5: Finger Paint the Rainbow!
- Using the finger paint, create your rainbow.
- You can mix Red + Yellow to create Orange, and Red + Blue to create Purple.
Step 6: Decorate your artwork (optional)
- If you want to frame your artwork, choose any of the poster boards you haven’t used and glue your rainbow artwork in the middle.
- You can decorate the border or leave it as is.
Step 7: Enjoy!
Watch our video on how to create your St. Patrick’s Day Finger Paint craft:
Check out our last DIY craft here.